Call for Abstract
17th International Conference on Clinical Nutrition, will be organized around the theme “Novel Technologies and Emerging Issues in Nutritional Assessment”
Clin Nutrition 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Clin Nutrition 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Although the therapeutic and economic efﬁcacy of nutrition has been proven, optimal nutritional care is still scarce among hospital and ambulatory patients. Thus, the need of clinical nutrition has been extensively documented and has enabled improvement in nutritional and biochemical markers, quality of life and reduction in mortality, morbidity, as well as in the length of hospitalization and rehospitalizations.
Collaboration with academic dietitians or with research mentors can be viewed as a useful and realistic pathway to increased participation in the research process. There is a need to integrate concepts and principles of evidence-based practice into dietetics curriculums so that practitioners can routinely apply research findings to clinical practice.
- Track 2-1Anthropometric
- Track 2-2Biochemical
- Track 2-3Clinical
- Track 2-4Dietary
- Track 4-1Clinical findings in poor nutrition
- Track 4-2Stunting and wasting
- Track 4-3Undernutrition and infection
- Track 4-4Dietary protein deficiency
- Track 4-5Protein-Energy malnutrition
- Track 4-6Effects of starvation
- Track 5-1Diabetes
- Track 5-2Hypertension and cardiovascular disorders
- Track 5-3Gastrointestinal diseases
- Track 5-4Respiratory diseases
- Track 5-5Renal diseases
- Track 5-6Cancer
- Track 5-7Anaemia
- Track 5-8Irritable bowel syndrome
- Track 5-9Coeliac disease